We are available for presentations and in-services for parent support groups, community groups, healthcare personnel, and teachers. Each presentation is individualized for the needs of your groups. Participants will engage in music-making experiences and learn about applications of music therapy in their field. Please contact us, and we can develop a presentation to suit your needs.
Presentations for parents and families at support group meetings or parent education nights are provided free of charge.
The base rate for educational presentations and inservices is $175 for a one hour presentation and $100 per additional hour. Workshop topics are customized for each group and can include topics such as:
- Early Childhood Music Development
- Music and Movement in the Early Childhood Classroom
- Managing Challenging Behaviors
- Single-Subject Research Methodology
- Building a Successful Private Practice